Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bowls...

I am absolutely sick about these bowls. There are 32 bowl games a year. I must admit that some bowl games are fantastic. I liked the bowl games the way they used to be. The Rose Bowl was the best. It was the best Big-10 team vs. the best Pac-10 team. I loved it. Now people are saying the Rose Bowl this year is the way it should be. Excuse me!? Ohio State is in the National Championship. There's just too many bowl games. I really enjoyed the Air Force - Cal game and the BYU - UCLA game. Great stuff. The UCF game with Kevin Smith chasing Barry Sanders record was pretty cool. It's just too much. Too much. As a matter of fact, I might not watch the National Championship game. Why? Because there's not the excitement. The Rose Bowl will be great. I can't wait. I am not a USC Fan... I am a USC Hater! I am rooting for USC though because I want the Pac-10 to be strong in football. Currently, they are 3-2. One more game I can't wait for.... Michigan - Florida. This is Sports 24/7 Blog presented by Google and you've just been filled in.

No comments: