Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Best and worst of 2007.

The best and the worst of 2007. I think it was a great way to start the year off with that Boise State win over Oklahoma. One of the most exciting bowl games I have ever seen with the Statue of Liberty play. March Madness was also a great tournament to watch. Congratulations to Florida for winning the BCS National Championship and the Championship in basketball. I think other than OJ Simpson, Michael Vick is the most sick football player. Killing dogs? That is crude, and abuse to the dogs. However, I loved watching him play football. It is sad to see how his career plummeted. He was the most popular football player with great talent and skills and to waste it by killing dogs. Crazy. He is mean and sick-hearted. I loved his press-conference though saying he's sorry for his actions. Great. He said he is sorry. I really hope he cleans up his act. Marion Jones admits to using performance enhancing drugs. Barry Bonds says he didn't know he was taking steroids. I have some sympathy for him. He would've been a hall of fame player. That's what I think is different about him than Roger Clemens. Roger Clemens would've been an average or below average pitcher if you do the math. Patriots go undefeated 16-0 in the regular season with a great game vs. the Giants. I thought the Giants were going to win. The Patriots are in a weird situation. They go 16-0...great. What happens if they don't win the super bowl? They will be criticized forever. Broadcasters are saying that if they don't win the super bowl then they aren't one of the greatest teams in history. That's crazy! They are the best team. I want your thoughts on the year of 2007 in sports. This is Sports 24/7 Blog presented by Google and you've just been filled in.

No comments: